RV Keyless door locks are becoming more and more popular in the RV community.
And for good reason.
When you’re on the road, the last thing you want to worry about is losing your keys or forgetting them at home!
That’s why keyless RV locks are such a popular choice for RVs.
Not only do they provide an extra layer of security, but they also make it easy to get into your RV without fumbling around for your keys.
In this article, we will rank and review the top 3 RV keyless entry locks on the market today. We’ll also provide some helpful tips on how to choose the right RV door lock for your needs.
Here is our list of the Top 3 Best Keyless RV Entry Locks!
We are reader supported and as such, we may make a small commission at no expense to you if you purchase thru our links. Thank you!
What Are The Best Keyless RV Door Locks?
RVLock V4 Keyless Entry
The RVLock V4 Keyless Entry is our top pick for the best keyless entry lock for RVs.
RVing is all about convenience and comfort, and that is why having a keyless RV door lock is a must.
The RVLock V4 keyless entry handle is the perfect solution, offering key, keypad code, and key fob entry options to make your RV experience as pleasing as possible.
The RVLock V4 is the perfect solution for upgrading your RV’s door lock while providing the convenience of keyless entry. This keypad features a tactile response with all weatherproofing to keep your lock safe and the durable metal construction ensures that your lock will withstand years of use.
The backlight makes it clear for you to access the keypad at night, and the easy and fast installation means that you’ll be up and running in less than 10 minutes.
Plus, the RVLock V4 keyless entry handle fits various standard handles, making it a versatile option for your RV.
So if you’re looking for a keyless RV door lock that is convenient, safe, and easy to install, the RVLock V4 is a perfect choice.
- Keypad with tactile response
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast and Easy installation
- Fits various standard handles
The RVLock V4 keyless entry offers key, keypad code, and two key fobs for entry options, making it easy to get into your RV without fumbling around for keys.
The keypad features a tactile response with all weatherproofing to keep your lock safe, and the backlight makes it easy to access at night.
Durability: The durable metal construction ensures that your lock will withstand years of use.
Versatility: The RVLock VED keyless entry handle fits various standard handles, making it a versatile option for your RV.
This RV lock is a great choice for those who want an easy-to-use keyless entry system. The Latch.it features a simple push-button design that makes it easy to unlock your RV without fumbling for keys. It also has a backup key slot in case you ever lose your key fob.
Made from 100% metal, this RV lock can handle the harsh outdoors with ease. The back-lit keypad allows for easy entry at night or in the dark, and the lock comes with everything you need for installation; 4x AA Batteries, 2x Mechanical Keys, 1x Protective Gasket, 1x Screwdriver, Mounting Hardware & Owner’s Manual. This lock also comes with two key fobs.
You have 3 different methods of entry; keypad, key-fob, or mechanical key. The Latch.it V2.1 is sure to meet all your needs. Plus, the key fobs have a range of up to 80 feet, making it great for campers, 5th wheels, travel trailers, horse trailers, and cargo style trailers. This keyless RV door lock is a must-have for any serious RVer!
- 100% Metal Construction
- Back-lit keypad for easy entry at night
- Easy to use: The push-button design is easy to unlock your RV without fumbling for keys.
- Key Fob Range: The key fobs have a range of up to 80 feet, making it great for campers, RVs, and trailers.
- Versatile: This keyless RV door lock is a must-have for any serious RVer!
- Has a backup key slot in case you lose your key fob or keypad malfunction
- Comes with everything you need for installation- just check the compatibility.
The Carmtek Keyless Entry Lock makes the top 3 on our list of the best keyless RV locks. The Carmtek keyless entry system is a great way to upgrade your RV locks security without sacrificing convenience.
This 10-digit keypad lock is perfect for trailers and RVs with an opening size of 3.75″x 2.75″x1.5″. With three locking and unlocking options, this keyless entry system has everything you need. The 10 Digit Keypad is New for 2022.
The Carmtek also comes with 2 key fobs, or you can use the mechanical keys to lock or unlock the handle. The key fob allows you to unlock your RV from up to 50 feet away. Designed with a heavy-duty steel dual-core for durability, this lock is sure to last. The Carmtek comes with clear and detailed instructions, as well as all the mounting hardware you need for a simple installation process that takes under 10 minutes.
- Keyless entry – no more fumbling for your keys
- Convenient key fob that unlocks from up to 50 feet away
- Heavy-duty steel dual-core for durability making it a nice secure keyless RV handle
- Lifetime warranty
- Feel secure knowing your RV is locked up with a keyless entry system
- Have peace of mind knowing you won’t lose your keys or forget them at home
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to carry your keys with you on a hike or bike ride
What are Keyless RV Locks?
RV keyless door locks are a great way to upgrade your RV’s security while increasing the convenience that we love. These locks allow you to unlock your RV using your smartphone, key fob, digital keypad, or traditional key. Some keyless entry locks are also equipped with a built-in camera that allows you to see who is at your door, even when you’re not there.
What are the benefits of having a keyless RV lock?
There are many benefits of having a keyless RV entry lock.
Keyless RV locks are convenient because you don’t have to worry about losing your keys or forgetting them at home.
You’ve got your destination all plugged into your RV GPS system and you’re well on your way when…you get that pit in your stomach that you forgot the RV keys?!?! Been there?? Yeah, we have too. Now you can travel worry free!
They also make it easier to get into your camper when your hands are full with gear from a long day out exploring, bringing in your luggage, or groceries. Plus, many keyless RV entry locks are equipped with features like built-in cameras and tamper-resistant designs that make them more secure than traditional locks.
Tips for Choosing the Right Keyless RV Locks
There are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind.
- Make sure to check compatibility with the lock and with your RV door. Some locks are designed for specific types of doors, so it’s important to check that the one you’re interested in will work with your RV.
- Consider the size of the lock. You’ll want to make sure the lock is small enough to be unobtrusive but large enough to deter would-be thieves.
- Choose a lock that has a backup key system in case of emergencies. This way, you won’t be stranded if your keyless entry system fails, lose the key fob, or have a temporary memory lapse on your door code!
- Make sure the lock is easy to install. Most installations are fairyly easy, but uou don’t want to be stuck trying to figure out how to put it on your RV door. We know how frustrating that can be. Make sure your kit arrives ready to go!
- Consider the price. Keyless entry locks can range in price, so it’s important to find one that fits your budget.
What are the Advantages of a Keyless RV Lock?
The main advantage is that it provides an extra layer of security. Most campers will lock their door more often when they don’t have to worry about having keys to unlock it.
Not only do you get the extra security, you also don’t have to worry about losing your keys or forgetting them at home. You can also easily get into your RV without fumbling around for your keys. This can be especially helpful if you have your hands full with gear, groceries, or whatever else you may be carrying.
Another advantage of these types of door locks is that they often come with additional features, such as a keypad for easy entry, an alarm system to deter thieves, and even a remote control for added convenience. Some locks even come with a built-in camera so you can see who is trying to get into your RV.
When choosing a keyless lock for your RV, be sure to keep the tips we shared in mind. This will help make the process of choosing a lock easier and less confusing. And remember, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. We’re always happy to help!
With these tips in mind, you’re sure to find the perfect keyless entry lock for your RV.
Looking for other RV must haves? Check out our list of 91 RV Must Haves for your next trip!