Keyless RV door locks are becoming more and more popular in the RV community.
And for good reason.
When you’re on the road, the last thing you want to worry about is losing your keys or forgetting them at home!
That’s why RV keyless door locks are such a popular choice for RVs.
Not only do keyless RV locks provide an extra layer of security, but they also make it easy to get into your RV without fumbling around for your keys.
In this article, we will rank and review the top 3 RV keyless door locks on the market today. We’ll also provide some helpful tips on how to choose the right RV door lock for your needs.
Here is our list of the Top 3 Best Keyless RV Entry Locks!
We are reader supported and as such, we may make a small commission at no expense to you if you purchase thru our links. Thank you!
What Are The Best Keyless RV Door Locks?
The RVLock V4 Keyless Entry is our top pick for the best keyless door lock for RVs.
RVing is all about convenience and comfort, and that is why having a keyless RV door lock is a must. RVLock has made this process easy and effective. We love it.
The RVLock V4 keyless entry handle is the best on the market. You can use it with a key, keypad code, and key fob entry options to make your RV experience as pleasing as possible. Using the key fob is so simple and awesome. Just by having this we always lock our door when we wouldn’t before
The RVLock V4 will easily upgrade your RV’s door lock security while providing the convenience of keyless entry.
This keypad is easy to use and has all the weatherproofing to keep your lock safe during all the elements. The durable metal construction ensures that your lock will withstand years of use.
The keypad lights up when you use it making it easy to see the buttons to enter your code. This makes it super easy for you to access the camper at night when it’s dark out.
Installation is a piece of cake too. You can be up and running in less than 10 minutes!
So if you’re looking for a keyless RV door lock that is convenient, safe, and easy to install, the RVLock V4 is the best choice.
- Keypad with tactile response
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast and Easy installation
- Fits various standard handles
- Convenience: The RVLock V4 keyless entry offers key, keypad code, and two key fobs for entry options, making it easy to get into your RV without fumbling around for keys.
- Safety:The keypad features a tactile response with all weatherproofing to keep your lock safe, and the backlight makes it easy to access at night.
- Durability: The durable metal construction ensures that your lock will withstand years of use.
- Versatility: The RVLock VED keyless entry handle fits various standard handles, making it a versatile option for your RV.
This RV lock is a great choice for those who want an easy-to-use keyless entry system. The Latch.it features a simple push-button design that makes it easy to unlock your RV without keys. It also has a backup key slot in case you ever lose your key fob.
It is made from 100% metal so it can handle the harsh outdoors with ease. The back-lit keypad lights up nicely for easy entry at night or in the dark.
The lock comes with everything you need for installation; 4x AA Batteries, 2x Mechanical Keys, 1x Protective Gasket, 1x Screwdriver, Mounting Hardware & Owner’s Manual. This lock also comes with two key fobs.
You have 3 different methods of entry; keypad, key-fob, or mechanical key. The Latch.it V2.1 is a solid lock.
Plus, the key fobs have a range of up to 80 feet! This is really nice and makes it great for large campers, 5th wheels, travel trailers, horse trailers, and cargo style trailers.
- 100% Metal Construction
- Back-lit keypad for easy entry at night
- Easy to use: The push-button design is easy to unlock your RV without fumbling for keys.
- Key Fob Range: The key fobs have a range of up to 80 feet, making it great for campers, RVs, and trailers.
- Versatile: This keyless RV door lock is a must-have for any serious RVer!
- Has a backup key slot in case you lose your key fob or keypad malfunction
- Comes with everything you need for installation- just check the compatibility.
The Carmtek Keyless Entry Lock takes the 3rd spot on our list of the best keyless RV locks.
This 10-digit keypad lock is perfect for trailers and RVs with an opening size of 3.75″x 2.75″x1.5″. With three locking and unlocking options, this keyless entry system has everything you need. The 10 Digit Keypad is New for 2022 and is a nice extra layer of security.
The Carmtek also comes with 2 key fobs, or you can use the mechanical keys to lock or unlock the handle. The key fob allows you to unlock your RV from up to 50 feet away.
The Carmtek comes with clear and detailed instructions, as well as all the mounting hardware you need for a simple installation process that takes under 10 minutes.
- Keyless entry – no more fumbling for your keys
- Convenient key fob that unlocks from up to 50 feet away
- Heavy-duty steel dual-core for durability making it a nice secure keyless RV handle
- Lifetime warranty
- Feel secure knowing your RV is locked up with a keyless entry system
- Have peace of mind knowing you won’t lose your keys or forget them at home
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to carry your keys with you on a hike or bike ride
What are Keyless RV Locks?
Keyless RV locks are a convenient and secure way to lock up your RV without having to fumble with keys or worry about losing them. Keyless RV locks are operated by either a key fob (remote control), an access code, or a combination of both. They offer a high level of protection for your RV. Some of the features you may find on a keyless RV lock include backlit keypads, dual cores for extra strength, and an audible alarm when someone attempts to unlock your RV without permission.
With a wide range of options available, keyless locks are a great way to make sure your RV is secure, and give you peace of mind. They also eliminate the need to carry keys with you while you’re out exploring nature.
What are the benefits of having a keyless RV lock?
There are many benefits of having a keyless RV entry lock.
They make it easier to get into your camper when your hands are full with gear from a long day out exploring, bringing in your luggage, or groceries.
Keyless RV locks are convenient because you don’t have to worry about losing your keys or forgetting them at home!
Think about this…You’ve got your destination all plugged into your RV GPS system and you’re well on your way to your next campground when…you get that pit in your stomach that you forgot the RV keys?!?!
Been there?? Yeah, we have too. Now you can travel worry free!
Tips for Choosing the Right Keyless RV Locks
There are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind.
- Consider your RV size and the type of opening you need to secure when choosing a lock
- Make sure your lock is compatible with your existing handle design and can be properly installed on your RV door
- Look for locks that offer multiple methods of entry such as a key fob, digital keypad, or manual keys
- Double-check that the range of the key fob is suitable for where you’re going to use it
- Ensure the lock is constructed from heavy-duty steel dual-core for durability
- Be aware of what kind of warranty comes with the product
- Compare prices between different brands before making a decision
- Check customer reviews to ensure quality standards are met a variety of keyless RV locks are available on the market, so it’s important to do your research and find the right one for you.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be ready to make an informed decision when choosing a lock for your RV.
The RVLock is the clear winner in our review. It does it all and does it all well. However, the others also provide some nice features as well.
When choosing a keyless lock for your RV, it is important to consider your budget, the size of the lock, compatibility with your RV door and handle design, and any additional features you may need such as multiple methods of entry or a backup key system.
Keep these tips in mind when shopping around so that you can choose an RV keyless lock that is perfect for your needs. With a keyless RV lock, you can travel with peace of mind knowing that your camper and its contents are secure. Happy travels!
Looking for other RV must haves? Check out our list of 91 RV Must Haves for your next trip!